The School's Aims
We encourage the development of each child to become the whole person Christ intends them to be.
- To provide opportunities for children to grow with God on a personal journey of faith.
- To recognise each person's uniqueness and value, respecting their dignity and celebrating their talents, gifts and qualities.
- To encourage care, respect and responsibility for self, others and the wider world.
- To nurture and develop good relationships with each other, our families, parishes and the local community.
- To enable all to achieve the skills for living, loving and learning through a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To create a stimulating, safe environment.
At Our Lady and St Patrick's, we recognise the importance of parents as the first educators of their children. It is through close liaison of parents and teachers, the support, understanding and partnership, and the recognition of shared responsibilities that we are able to develop the full potential of our children.
Our Mission Statement:"Living, Loving and Learning Together in God's Way."
We want our children to leave Our Lady and St Patrick's:
- spiritually awakened and well behaved
- physically developed and healthy
- academically well grounded and inquisitive
- emotionally balanced and confident
Our School Values
- We would like our staff, pupils, governors and parents to be